Tuesday 28 April 2009

How Very Apt...

Occasionally, I look through SiteMeter's list of search words which bring people to this blog. It's quite a useful thing to do.

A common search term which brings readers here, for example, is "mantilla." There are variations: why wear a mantilla, how to wear a mantilla, where to buy a mantilla, how to put on a mantilla...and so on. This will sometimes prompt me to do another post, because it tells me what people are looking for, on topics which obviously have interested me enough to post on them in the past.

Yesterday, I had a little glance through the search words, and was puzzled to see "two tone supository." This had me flummoxed: why on earth would a search for suppositories send anyone to my blog?

So, I followed the link. Number one hit for Google? This one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*snort*

*giggle*

*chuckle*

Rachel said...

Hahaaha!

I've gotten hits from people looking for racy pictures of nuns-- sorry to disappoint them (not).

Elizabeth said...

Mac, going down the list topics merely got worse, why would the word suppository lead to the other obscure unmentionables. It's dangerous to type anything into google nowadays???

Jane Teresa said...

Congratulations..?

J.Samuel Ross. said...

WOW. I've seen crazy searches, but this takes the cake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...