Saturday 5 April 2008

Patience Rewarded...

...though it's nothing fancy. I tried to make an automatic "old" film, but the computer over-analysed the photos available, and missed out the ones from the Consecration... which is definitely not on! Then I tried to do it myself, by making all the photos sepia... but that just didn't look quite right. So then I went back to square one, and just put in simple fade transitions (simple, but time-consuming) and, as the video was a trifle too long (there were 308 photos once I got rid of the blurred ones!) I then had to go through and decide which ones should come out...

The music is from Plainsong for Parishes by Schola Cantamus... I didn't manage to record the visiting schola we had at Blackfen, but they were very good too!

In the meantime, enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this, Mac.

When I watch things like this, I realise how spoiled I am, because we have this every week.
Thanks again, and God bless,
Mark

George said...

The Missa Cantata at Blackfen this Saturday just gone was wonderful. The visiting Schola sang superbly as they have done on previous occassions at Blackfen. Shame about the organ - why does it have to spoil the tremendous effort put in by the Schola by bellowing away and almost drowning the guys out! Is it not possible to just simply listen to the sung adoration of Our Blessed Lord WITHOUT the musical accompaniment - please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...