Tuesday 1 April 2008

Get Voting...

Ok, I only got four measly votes in the 2008 Catholic Blog Awards. I didn't stand much chance up against the Big Blogs. However, I have a nomination in the 2008 Cannonball Awards, in the Best Church Militant Blogs category.

So far I'm not doing too badly. The Catholic Cavemen are running neck-and-neck with me, but hey, they would (I'm sure) be the first to tell you to vote for me... they've been nominated in loads and loads of other categories, and they're chivalrous souls...

So go and visit Carolina's blog, and scroll down the sidebar (voting for the Cavemen in lots of other categories if it makes you happy) and put a little tick in Best Church Militant Blog next to Mulier Fortis...

Go on... you know you want to... Otherwise I'll be grousing all year...

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Well, I voted for you!

So there!

:)

Anonymous said...

I will try Mac!

the mother of this lot said...

I think I'm one of the four measly voters! And thanks for the tag!

Melancholicus said...

Melancholicus has just added his vote, and notes that you are currently leading in the Church Militant category.

Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...