Monday 31 March 2008

Not A Well Blogger...

I am feeling rather ill - some sort of bug has "got me." I thought it was a 'flu bug (headache, nausea, aching joints, temperature, running hot and cold, shivers) but this evening it seems to have mutated a little... let's just say "intestinal disorders" have been added to the above, and leave a veil of discretion to hang over the exact details... While waiting for the Imodium to kick in, I decided that sitting upright ready for a quick getaway might be preferable to being horizontal... hence the attempt at blogging.

I've just discovered that Vincenzo has a great blog: Sancte Pater. Exploring it, I found a sidebar picture which made me laugh so much I nearly had to make a mad dash for the bathroom...

I do think that the woman ought to be wearing a mantilla though!!

11 comments:

Jeff Miller said...

That goes great with one of my older graphics for Mary as Mediatrix or Ma-trix



http://www.splendoroftruth.com/curtjester/archives/003133.php

gemoftheocean said...

Mac a little cheese and/or chocolate will help. Stay away from roast beef au jus.

Karen

Leticia said...

I love it!

la mamma said...

Get well soon, girl!

la mamma said...

I've just tagged you. It'll keep you out of mischief for a minute or two...

Anonymous said...

Hope you get well soon, Mac!

Adrienne said...

Oh my - so sorry. Get well soon - Your card is on the way.

Cathy_of_Alex said...

That "woman" is me: Catherine of Alexandria-really! Gosh, isn't my halo enough?

I'm one of Vincenzo's favorite subjects. I get a big laugh out of it.

Mulier Fortis said...

No... the real Catherine of Alexandria would have had her hair covered...
;-D

Vincenzo said...

I hope that you feel better soon! *praying

Anonymous said...

Hope you are much better now Mac..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...