Wednesday 27 December 2006

I'm Switching Off, Really....

...well, just one more post!

I see that Northern Cleric at Ubi Petrus, Ibi Ecclesia is dreaming of oak and marble sanctuary floors... so I thought I'd show him a picture or two of my parish church, which is still a work in progress.

First, the High Altar... set up for Benediction. Note the altar rails in the foreground...



And then the Lady Altar (the marble rescued from a reckovation in a nearby parish)



Now, now, Father... remember, envy is a sin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's so beautiful!

...and I promise never to call Sylvester cute again! :-D

Anonymous said...

Thou shalt not covet thy (distant) neighbour's sanctuary floor!

Ok, I'm green.

Have a good conference!

NC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...