Tuesday 5 July 2011

A New Definition Of Patience...

This really made me laugh for about 10 seconds. After that, I wanted to wring the pigeon's neck. How the cat managed to show such restraint beats me. My two hooligans wouldn't have shown such forbearance...

UPDATE: Ok, YouTube pulled the video for some reason. It was a pigeon or parakeet or some such feathered thing which wouldn't leave a snoozing kitty alone. The cat just did its best to ignore the bird, pushing it away gently. Like I said, I wanted to wring the bird's neck, it was that irritating. I saw the video on I Can Has Cheezburger? If you are curious as to why I didn't just delete the post rather than explaining the absent video, well, posts on Blogger exist in the ether even if they've been deleted, unless you over-write them, and I wasn't going to find another post to go with the title any time soon...

2 comments:

Idle Rambler said...

Has anyone else told you that we can't see the video?

Mulier Fortis said...

Ummmmm... no, you're the first. But it seems to have been eaten by the cat below (sorry, removed by You Tube, the swine!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...