Monday 27 October 2008

Who Was It Who Said...

...that work expands to fill the time you have available?

Well, it seems to have happened to me!  Here I am, enjoying my holiday (yes, I'm rubbing it in...) and I haven't managed to do half of the things I had planned for today.  I'm very tempted to stay up late to do some serious blogging (after all, no school tomorrow! Did I mention that I'm on holiday?) but then I'll get into trouble with my SD, who thinks that early mornings are the best time to pray, and that I'd have no trouble getting up in the morning if I went to bed early enough...

2 comments:

The Woman of the House said...

Great picture Mac! GLad you are enjoying your holiday. God bless you. Adele

Ches said...

I think you're referring to Parkinson's Law that work expands to fill the available time! Fancy a scientist forgetting that one ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...