Thursday 1 February 2007

Blog Milestone!

Yes! Checking my Sitemeter stats (again) I find that I have passed the 10,000 visitors mark...

Ok, rain on my parade, why don't you... I know that there are blogs for whom this is small beer, but, given that I nearly didn't start this blog because I didn't think anyone else would be interested in reading my mad ramblings, I'm feeling rather pleased with myself...

BTW, my 10,000th visitor was from the UK... He/she/it/they visited from Christ's Rose at 11:51 am today, and then decided to go and explore the patron saint for 2007 over at A Catholic Life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mystery 10,000th visitor was me, btw :)

I wrote about it on my blog, as I couldn't comment yesterday!

I'm nearly there...

Anonymous said...

You clearly have far too much time on your hands.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...