Tuesday 7 September 2010

I Need Cheering Up...

I had a bad night, and seriously overslept this morning. I've been feeling grouchy all day as a result, and even the arrival of my papal flags didn't cheer me up (They were rather a disappointment - I hadn't realised they were made out of paper, I thought they'd be polyester.)

So I've decided to emulate the great Fr. Z, and ask for people to put any good news they've had, or anything which has cheered them up, in the combox.

I'll start off with this lolcats photo, which made me smile, and reminded me of the photo below...


8 comments:

Dominic Mary said...

Well, the post beneath is pretty good news, for a starter, surely ?

Ches said...

http://thesensiblebond.blogspot.com/2010/09/mac-needs-cheering-up.html

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

Bless you, Mac!
Good news?
I'm celebrating tomorrow, September 8th, the Birth of our Lady, the 27th anniversary of my consecration as a layman to the evangelical counsels...this was a long road to my monastic profession and eventual priestly ordination...but a true "cornerstone".

Patrick Sheridan said...

If you truly wish to emulate the ''great'' Fr Z why not put a Buy Mac a cup of coffee thing in the Sidebar or ask people to give you money...?

Sorry that you are feeling down though.

diff said...

Sorry to hear your down. but just think< the Pope will be here soon! Wohoo!!!! 8 Days and Counting

And I've no Doubt he is going to say something so indisputably Catholic, that the Blood Pressure Meds in eccelston Sq are going to have to be doubled at least.


Can't Wait

Idle Rambler said...

I've posted a little suggestion for you on my blog - it involves shopping and technology - hope it raises a smile.

Anagnostis said...

As a fellow insomniac, I'm right out of suggestions for cheering you up. Grouchy? I've been grouchy since my last decent night's sleep, in...oh, about 1968? Take it out on the kids. That's what I do. :o)

Zephyrinus said...

Leyton Orient are NOT bottom of Division 1 and The Ashes Series is due to start, soon !!! Will Mulier Fortis be in the Press Box "Down Under" for the Series ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...