Tuesday 8 April 2008

Mac Through The Looking Glass

This morning was positively surreal... I had to go to Abbey Wood, an area no more than 15 minutes' drive from where I live. I used a route that I haven't been down for quite some time, and on my way home, I got lost...

That's right. Lost.

I didn't mind, as the sun was shining, I had my MP3 player playing through the car stereo, and I wasn't in a hurry, but I was driving around in an area I totally didn't recognise... lots of green fields, dual carriageways, diamond-shaped roundabouts (ok, I suspect only one of these, but I saw it more than once so it seemed as if there were lots), industrial estates, and building sites. Lots and lots of building sites.

But no people. And very few pavements (that's "sidewalks" for any of my transatlantic visitors!) As I said, totally surreal...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever find out where you were?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...