Friday 7 March 2008

Someone's Been Watching My Cat...

Whoever made this animation really knows cats far too well. After demonstrating how a cat can wake up its owner in the morning, we now get to see a cat trying to get inside the house after a night on the tiles...


Sylvester's a cat who likes his creature comforts... he rarely stays out all night, scooting back in at around 3am. How can I be so sure? Well, if it's been raining, he jumps on my sleeping form and tries to insinuate his cold wet furry body under my chin, miaowing loudly until I get up and dry him off with an old towel. And when I glance, bleary-eyed, at the clock, it's usually around 3am.

Twitch of the mantilla to Hilary for this latest cat-related video!

2 comments:

BCB Webmaster said...

Very good. Anything with cats in it is! I thought though that when the owner finally opened the door, the cat would sit there for a while and then decide to go back outside again!

the owl of the remove said...

I'm back on board after a little hiatus! Love your priest cards!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...