Sunday 29 July 2007

New Blog Found...

I'm a sucker for a sob-story! Paul left a message in my com-box saying he felt a little lonely. He started his own blog in July, and needs to get better known (so far the only comment he's had is a spam one, I think!)

Don't get put off by the rather odd images accompanying the sidebar and the title banner (they are pretty gruesome), or the lack of paragraphing on some of the longer posts... his blog, On the Side of the Angels, is dedicated to the Sacred Heart, and seems to have a variety of different posts (humour, personal, news and saints stuff) - and I dare say that, with practice, Paul will make the blog easier on the eyes...

Pop over and say hello sometime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mac; looks like a good blog! :)

Phil said...

Ditto, I've 'linked-up'!!

Have a good time at the Faith Summer Session.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...