Friday 1 June 2007

Home Sweet Home...

I am happy to be home again... no, I am happy... well, I did rather miss Sylvester...

...but oh, wow... Lourdes was fabulous. I could easily have stayed longer!

I was able to follow the progress of Fr Tim's blog using my super-snazzy mobile phone: unfortunately, I couldn't edit my own blog using the phone (I didn't see much point, given how comprehensively Fr. Tim was covering events, and how I couldn't upload any of my own photos), and I couldn't publish comments (on my own or other people's blogs)... and the one time I tried to use the computer in a local café, the internet connection promptly went down (which I took as a sign that Our Lady didn't want me to blog for the duration of the pilgrimage!)

I have exported all my photos to my computer (all 183 of them) and will now go through and prune them a little... and then I shall post my own thoughts on the trip. However, the shots taken using my phone camera are pretty mediocre in comparison to Fr Tim's stunning displays (the "big" camera he refers to is exactly that) so while I'm pulling my collection into some semblance of order, I suggest you have a look at the following: Rue du Bourg, International Mass, Finding St. Bernadette, Two Views of Lourdes and The Visitation. He has put up some other posts, but these are the ones with photos!

Thanks for those of you who stopped by to post comments in my absence (it's nice to feel loved) and I prayed for all my readers at the Grotto (and the five of you know who you are...)

;-D

5 comments:

Brad Harvey said...

Welcome back, Mac. Can`t wait to see the pictures.

Cathy said...

Woo hoo!
Mac's back!
:)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good pilgrimage and safe journey back.

antonia said...

welcome back! glad to hear you had a blessed time!

Anonymous said...

i get homesick for Lourdes when i get back...good to have you back...trust you are spiritually topped up!Share some with us pleeese!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...