Saturday 2 June 2007

Blackfen Parish Productions Presents...

Well, I've actually managed to produce my very first video: a combination of my little phone camera, Windows Movie Maker and YouTube...



Far from perfect, but it's only my first attempt. Now I think I know what I'm doing, I'll have to go back to Lourdes to get some better photos...!

Fr Tim was taking lots of recordings with his little camcorder, so I guess that there will shortly be a major documentary piece all about Lourdes hitting YouTube. Watch this space!

5 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

You did a beautiful job Mac!

Marita said...

This is really good - the pictures highlight that Lourdes is certainly a place of prayer.

antonia said...

nice video! You did a great job!

FatherTF said...

Nice one, Mac!

Brad Harvey said...

Very nice, Mac. Lovely pictures.

I`ll have to teach myself how to do that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...