Sunday 12 June 2011

Some Of You People Are Seriously Sick...

That's assuming my stats are correct.

According to Blogger, my post on the game of Liturgical Chicken has received nearly 11,000 views... compared to just over 1,600 for the second-most popular post, the one about my heresy-destroying kitty cat.

I don't know which is worse: the fact that I posted it, or the fact that you lot seem to want to read it...

For those of you who were hoping to find pictures of actual chickens, trust me, playing Liturgical Chicken is much more fun...

3 comments:

Deo volente said...

At least you don't have someone logging in daily to find how the stock "TLM" is doing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. How that gets misdirected to me is a diabolical joke!

D.v.

Mulier Fortis said...

I seriously doubt that it's diabolical influence... ;-P

Deo volente said...

I know you love cats, but I love dogs. I have been thinking of getting a nice Golden Retriever. They are nice dogs and friendly around people. I would probably want to name him, "Anathema." I can't wait to train him to "heel." "Anathema! SIT!"

;-o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...