Friday 8 October 2010

Solemn High Mass Video...

As promised, I've turned my photos of yesterday's Solemn High Mass into a "video" so that you can all share the experience... I realise that I might be inciting envy among those unlucky enough not to be able to attend, but, well, I guess I can live with it...

Although, as I already explained, I wasn't able to record the music live, the soundtrack accompanying the photos is actually by the same choir... and the first and last pieces were sung at the Mass last night - Croce's O sacrum convivium and Schubert's Salve regina. The middle piece is Elgar's O salutaris (F major). I used the tracks, with permission from the director, Charles Finch, and if you want to buy a copy of the CD (I highly recommend it, and it's a snip at £12.99) you can contact Charles Finch by email or go to the website.



Enjoy!

3 comments:

Patrick Sheridan said...

Good video. I have added it to my Favourites :)

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

Just beautiful!
Thanks, Mac!

Zephyrinus said...

A wonderful Mulier Fortis Production, Mac. Superb Liturgy, captured by your camera skills, and complemented by the excellent Choir of Cantores Missae. The MC performed marvels and is to be congratulated. The Parish can be justly proud of having such Liturgy on offer. I am sure Our Lady Of The Rosary was pretty impressed, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...