Sunday 16 May 2010

The Holy Father In Portugal...

Fr Gonzales (of Overheard in the Sacristy fame) posted the following photo, which made me smile. I would just like to point out to His Hermeneuticalness that the phone in question is not a clunky Android phone, but a super-sleek iPhone...

...like the one I have.

Fr. Gonzales also posted the Holy Father's text number. I hope it's true... I shall try it out tomorrow (after all, it's 10:45pm over there now, so it's a little late to be getting text messages from strange women...)

1 comment:

margaret said...

I'm not a Catholic or even very near to being one but I do like photographs of Pope Benedict because he nearly always wears such nice vestments - it's so lovely to look at a Catholic hierarch without cringing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...