Saturday 27 March 2010

Another One Of Those Days...

Like I said, my car broke down yesterday. In the middle of a traffic junction. In the middle of the rush hour.

Not good.

I won't know if it's fixable before Monday afternoon. When I say "fixable," I actually mean fixable without having to pay more than twice what the car is worth...

This morning I got up extra early because I needed to catch two buses to get to Mass.

I saw one bus whizz past just as I left my house. Checking the timetable, I discovered that it was actually running early. I then waited for the next bus... which arrived just over half an hour afterwards, as it was running late.

The bus then broke down...

Obviously, this is nothing compared to what the Holy Father is going through. And yes, I have offered it up...

I still get the feeling that someone, somewhere, is out to get me...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh noooo, I'm sorry for your car problems :-( Next time u will take the early bus and spend time praying :-) Praying for you that your car is going to be better at a low price. Blessed Holy Week!

Mulier Fortis said...

Thanks Kathie... BTW when I said that the bus was early, I meant "earlier than it was scheduled to be" so, as I left at the *right* time to catch the bus, I missed it...
:-/

Londiniensis said...

Does this count as one or as three cat posts?

Chin up and keep smiling!

Dominic Mary said...

Mac;

if you've loooked at my post from earlier, you'll know it means that you must be doing something right - a fact which many of us can confirm. Keep it up !

:o)

Dominic Mary said...

ps : LOVE the Cats !

Volpius Leonius said...

There has always been and always will be someone out to get all of us Mac you know that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...