Friday 30 October 2009

More From SiteMeter...

Checking out SiteMeter again, I find that an awful lot of visitors have found their way to me by searching for St. Cecilia's feast day... and they probably get put off by the post on St. Cecilia's Abbey, Ryde, and one or two other mentions.

Wanting to be helpful, I shall just point out that St. Cecilia's feast day is 22 November... in both the Extraordinary Form and the Ordinary Form (I think) although the 22nd being a Sunday messes it up a bit this year.

If you want to know a little more about the saint herself, you can check out the post I wrote a couple of years ago...

3 comments:

John from Pomeroy on the Palouse said...

Your post from 2008 was wonderful. I thought I've been visiting here for a couple of years but I don't remember that one.

As you wrote, attending the EF Mass affects us maybe as much as celebrating it changes the clergy as Fr. Z and others say.

John

gemoftheocean said...

Looking at site meter that way is like looking under your refridgerator!

Londiniensis said...

You may (or may not) have noticed that the background of my Twitter page is the church of Santa Cecilia in Rome.

“Music is God's gift to man, the only art of Heaven given to earth, the only art of earth we take to Heaven.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...