Sunday 1 March 2009

I Forgot To Mention...

Ooops. Big booboo...

Back in November, I asked Angela Messenger to pick me a Patron Saint for 2009... just for once, I managed to get it done before the year started.

However, after being assigned my saint, I promptly forgot all about him. Not good. Not very polite. Especially since I will probably be calling on him for help with something or other before too long...

So, who did I get?

None other than St. John the Evangelist.

Wow. Thanks Angela!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I ask you to assign patron saint to me? ;)

Mulier Fortis said...

Hmmmmmmm... I wasn't the person doing this...

If you really want me to give you a saint, I think that you should have St. Elizabeth of Hungary. I don't know why, I just had that feeling... let me know what you find out about her!!

;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...