Wednesday 24 September 2008

Picture As Promised...

Anna Arco told me yesterday that the saying was "Dogs are Catholic, cats are Protestant." Something to do with dogs being loyal and obedient, while cats are totally independent and do their own thing...

I would disagree with that... after all, the Holy Father is known to be rather keen on our feline friends; I would suggest that "Cats rule, dogs drool..."

Sylvester is reminding me that we are well overdue for a cat picture, and so, in order to show Anna that I bear her no ill-feeling for being a dog-person rather than a cat-person, I shall dedicate the first picture to her...


But I couldn't resist adding a few more...

...and this one...

6 comments:

Anna said...

Like the spy picture and no hard felines for the other pictures (forgive the pun).

Unfortunately I think the fact that the great Cardinal Roger Mahony is a cat-lover too proves that there is no hard and fast rule about cats ruling and dogs drooling.

bobd said...

The fact that the Holy Father loves cats proves absolutely nothing-except maybe that he is and always is very ecumenical.

deb said...

mmmm....I am a dog and cat lover. I wonder if that makes me Catholic or Protestant?

Anonymous said...

My new kitten, Isabella, is most certainly a Catholic kitten! I don't know about dogs.

joannaB73 said...

Reminds me of the film 'Cats and Dogs' which I loved - very funny.

ukok said...

mac, plese could you email me with an address to send the handcrafted cards to. yep, you won!

thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...