Wednesday 23 July 2008

A Non-Blonde Joke...

His Hermeneuticalness has posted on a proposal to set up a Society of Pope Paul VI. The proposal was printed in that miserable excuse for a Catholic publication known in Traddie circles as The Bitter Pill, (nicknamed The Suppository by Ttony), so it was probably a serious proposal as the contributors are not noted for their sense of humour in liturgical matters... Anyway, it reminded me of the following joke, which, for a change, doesn't involve blondes (well, not unless you really want it to!)

You are stuck in a lift with a terrorist, a paedophile and a liturgist. You have a gun with two bullets. Who do you shoot?

(Check the com-box for the answer!)

6 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

You should shoot the liturgist twice, just to be on the safe side!

Unknown said...

HEre I was going to say the pedophile and the liturgist, the terrorist you can negotiate with...

gemoftheocean said...

I was going to echo Kat, but your answer is WAY better. And why use a 9mm? Nothing less than a 30 ought 6 or an M-1 or an AK47 would do.

Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

You only need one bullet because they're all the same person.

What do I win?

George said...

I shoot myself leaving the second bullet as 'back-up' in case I miss with the first! Then leave the three of them to get on with it!

Lavona said...

I agree with George except that it's suicide and can't have that ... I think I'd find a way to sic the Liturgist on the Terrorist (they deserve each other) and hold the Pedophile for the Police.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...