Sunday 1 June 2008

The Party's Over...

At the end of a wonderful week, it is sadly time to return home. The one blip on my perfect pilgrimage is the fact that all the lunchtime flights were taken by the time I booked the tickets for our group, and so our return flight from Toulouse is at 6:45am. No, that was not a typo. Ante meridian...

...even more horrendous is the fact that we have to be at the airport two hours beforehand. Which means that we leave Lourdes at the rather unfortunate time of 3am.

So, if there are no delays, we should be back in Blackfen at about 9:30am... just in time for Sunday Mass, in fact, which should aggravate the usual Sunday gridlock in Blackfen in a most gratifying manner.

One of my friends pointed out that I would at least be able to catch up on sleep on Sunday. Alas, I think that my Parish Priest has arranged a rather busy day for me (probably as revenge!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...