Monday 26 November 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I've been a busy little bee, and I'm fresh out of inspiration... so I thought I'd highlight a few little things...

Hilary has been fighting to retain her bank details and still get broadband. It would appear that she has done it, but I'm not entirely sure how. Still, in view of the government fiasco with child benefit data files, her attitude might be considered prescient.

Leutgeb over at Bara Brith has succeeded in making me feel positively slothful: she has already bought and addressed all her Christmas cards (and they'll be proper Christmassy ones too!) despite being a busy music teacher in this most busy of musical school seasons (think of all those carol concerts.) I haven't even bought my Christmas cards yet, though I suspect that I have loads that I never got around to writing last year, so if I can just locate them...

Karen from San Diego has been musing on the difference between a liturgist and a terrorist, and has very decided opinions on penance services. I have to say that I agree wholeheartedly. She has also been making her Christmas wish list clear to Mr. Claus. Mind you, that particular post might just get her struck off the "nice" list.

Both Fr. Finigan and Fr. Blake have been doing a fair amount of Vatican-watching. The new Master of Ceremonies seems to have come up trumps in the vestments department. Fr. Blake has also been casting his eye over various religious communities and their vocations (perhaps in preparation for when he is installed in Westminster!)

Ok, time to buzz off...

1 comment:

gemoftheocean said...

Mac, thanks for the link. Oh, to be three again. "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme"

I've been following Fr. Blake's posts. You know, if that Krau--'err the Servant of the Servants of God would stop preening in the mirror over his sartorial splendour he might cast his glance on Fr. Blake. It's *so obvious* Fr. Blake would look good in a Mitre. You'd think God's Rottweiler could use a few good fellow shepherds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...