Saturday 13 January 2007

Shameless Self-Publicity

I will no doubt have to go to Confession after this post... I have been given a mention on Fr Dwight Longenecker's excellent blog, Standing on My Head. Admittedly, he also mentioned a few other British Bloggers, but I shall magnanimously forgive this lapse of judgement as the other blogs mentioned are rather good ones.

I particularly enjoyed reading that my "great" blog has "...Plenty of pithy comment, cheerful good humor and British irony." I'll even go so far as to overlook the fact that Americans can't spell "humour"...
;-)

Fr Dwight's take on a typical Auntie Joanna entry is also very entertaining!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*giggles*

Yours is a good blog, though. Don't put yourself down!

Mulier Fortis said...

*grins* I don't recall saying my blog wasn't a good one...

Fr Longenecker said...

Shall we start an 'Auntie Joanna Write Alike' competition? Prizes for the best blog post written in AJ's inimitable style...

She's a good sport. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

Mulier Fortis said...

It would be very entertaining... but you've already cracked it, so it wouldn't really be fair!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...