Thursday 7 December 2006

Blogger Bother

I don't quite understand what is going on. Each time I try to upload an image so that I can add it to my post, the little triangle beside the "Uploading Image to Blogger" message gets blocked out by a grey-ish square and after a minute or two more I get a "Cannot find server" message.

This is patently stupid, because I can still put up posts, which presumably go to the same server...

...then again, maybe not.

Anyway, I've tried refreshing the page, emptying my cache, re-booting my computer... all to no avail. This is irritating, as just for once I have some decent pictures I want to put up.

I've contacted Blogger Help but haven't heard anything yet...

In a minute I'm going to start sulking...

2 comments:

BCB Webmaster said...

Mac,

Do you use Internet Explorer or Firefox when internetting? I always use Firefix now because in times past (admittedly, before I transferred to Blogger Beta) whenever I had problems uploading pictures, I was almost invariably using IE. Switching to Firefox sorted the problem out. It is a bit of a long shot, but I would recommend using Firefox.

Happy Feast of the Immaculate Conception!

Malcolm

dadwithnoisykids said...

I have to shrink my pictures to 50 kb before they will be taken up by the blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...