Thursday 2 December 2010

My Latest Blonde Moment...

I went to Bexleyheath for lunch today, literally risking life and limb - the roads are clear, but, once again, pedestrians are being expected to slither and slide over pavements where snow, slush and compacted ice are left totally untreated.

Returning to my car in the untreated car park with difficulty after lunch (I'm on crutches, remember) I discovered that I had left it unlocked...

Luckily, all the potential car thieves were busy helping themselves to the big pile of salt at the entrance to the car park...

1 comment:

M.Hendrickx said...

Oh my, I don't know how many times I have done this. Not that I've ever owned a car any thief would bother with - but still ...
Well Thank God and your Guardian Angel that you weren't robbed and stranded, and your car was there, safely, waiting for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...