Tuesday 30 November 2010

Saturday's Getting Closer...

I'm renewing my vows on Saturday... Although (as I've said before) I consider the vows permanent, it's good to remind myself that I've chosen the single state for a specific reason (and I do seem to need reminding!) as well as providing a good excuse for a party.

This year is shaping up to be quite a celebration - the Mass beforehand is going to be a Solemn High Mass (unless the subdeacon gets snowed in) and quite a few people have indicated that they're in the partying mood. So, if you are in the vicinity of Blackfen, feel free to come along. Mass is at 10:30am.  The renewal of vows will be at midday, and the bunfight will be at 12:30pm.

If you're not in the vicinity of Blackfen, well, why not???

6 comments:

Jane said...

My dear Mac:

You know why not! I'm stuck in France. God bless. I'll be with you in spirit. Have a wonderful celebration.
With love and prayers,
J

Christopher said...

I'd need a plane or a fast boat to make it to you! I'm praying for an abundance of blessings for you, especially on Sunday.

Elizabeth said...

Because it's a long way to come from the South Okanagan, British Columbia. (Not to mention very expensive) Your blog reach exceeds our grasp, but I'll be thinking of you and you will be in my prayers on Saturday. Enjoy the celebration and I'm sure you will tell us all about it afterwards. Wish I could be there.

Dom said...

God bless from Singapore!

Delia said...

Would have loved to come, but will be in Paris. Still, will say a prayer for you in Notre-Dame.

Anita Moore said...

Said a Hail Mary for you on the occasion of your renewal of vows.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...