Friday 3 December 2010

Another Video Which Should Go Viral...

I have just finished writing an article for the Catholic Herald - with many caveats to the Chief Feature Writer about feeling free to dump it if it doesn't come up to scratch. I'm fine writing for the blog, because it's a very informal medium, and people can choose to read it or not. Writing for a newspaper, where people are actually paying to read stuff, seems much more daunting...

Before saying Compline, I thought I'd check out a couple of the blogs. I want to finish a little earlier tonight so that I'm up bright and early in time for my Renewal of Vows tomorrow. Although the snow has stopped here, the temperatures overnight are set to drop quite a bit, and I sincerely hope that everyone makes it to Blackfen without mishap - especially since it is to be a Solemn High Mass, which is an experience not to be missed!

Anyway, I spotted this video over at His Hermeneuticalness' blog... it definitely deserves to go viral. It is great to see people having so much fun. As a teacher, I get a little tired of hearing why snowball fights are so dangerous...

4 comments:

the owl of the remove said...

Congrats, Mac, on your renewal of vows! Even though I'm on a "leave of absence" from my blog, I still keep an eye on my regulars!

Bek said...

so.much.fun!

love this video, glad i chanced across your blog. thanks!

M.Hendrickx said...

Agreed! And to that end, I've posted a link to it on my blog. :}

P. said...

The joy of the Holy Spirit. This reminds me the movie Into Great Silence, when the monks go outside in the snow. It's Sunday and they can laugh and talk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...