Sunday 4 March 2007

Sunday: A Day Of Rejoicing

Heheheh... I found the following over at Scotwise (a humourous wee site I stumbled across earlier...) and mindful that Sundays should be days when we spread sweetness and light, I thought I'd share...

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. I immediately ran over and said "Stop! Don't do it!"
"Why shouldn't I?" he said. I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!"
"Like what?"
"Well ... are you religious or atheist?"
"Religious."
"Me too! Are you Christian or Jewish?"
"Christian."
"Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?"
"Protestant."
"Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"
"Baptist."
"Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"
"Baptist Church of God."
"What a coincidence... Me too! Are you Original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"
"Reformed Baptist Church of God."
"Oh, boy... Me too! And are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?"
He answered, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!"
To which I said, "Die, heretic scum!" and pushed him off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tsk tsk tsk! Still, it's funny. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...