Tuesday 6 March 2007

More On Shopping

At the risk of this turning into a really "girly" blog, I just thought I'd put in a bit more about my shopping trip this evening...

In my last post, I mentioned that I had experimented with various products (of a cosmetic nature, I hasten to add!!) over the years. Usually my favourite items are discontinued or "improved" and I have to switch. I was delighted to come across an old favourite...

...it's the only nail-hardener I've ever found that actually works. I discovered the brand many, many years ago in a small chemist's shop. It was exorbitantly expensive (or so I thought at the time) but the bottle lasted me several years, as it is only supposed to be applied sparingly. Alas, my bottle had run out some time ago, and I was convinced it was no more. So I was really pleased when I found it this evening.

It still comes in tiny bottles, to emphasise the fact that it is to be used sparingly. The photo shows the bottle next to a couple of yale keys, just to give you an idea of how small it is.

Checking the ingredients reveals the secret behind the product's success... formaldehyde ! Yep, I guess that'd do it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...