Monday 3 May 2010

Patience Is A Virtue...

2010 04 29_0096
You may have gathered, by now, that I love taking photos. I seem to take quite good ones - more by luck than judgement. It helps that I love going to churches and the traditional Latin Mass - the Extraordinary Form is just so photogenic!

Editing photos so that they are the correct size for the web is a bit time-consuming. If I put the photos up without editing, the blog takes forever to load. So, I have to cut them down to size... which means that I don't always get the photos up on the blog as quickly as I would like...

I have been told that the best way to share photos is via a Flickr account. I have been told this on several occasions... and I have finally gotten around to setting one up.

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between galleries, sets, collections and whatnots... I suspect I'll get there eventually. In the meantime, you can see my photos HERE.

1 comment:

DrMatthewDoyle said...

Your photos are excellent! I hope you will be able to share them through the LMS group, and get some images for the 2011 calendar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...