Friday 7 May 2010

More Voting To Be Done...

...only this time it's important!

The 2010 Cannonball Catholic Blog Awards are up and running. I had nominated a few blogs, but hadn't expected to be nominated myself, but it seems that His Holiness Pope Zephyrinus (who comments, but doesn't have his own blog) thought I should be up for Best Potpourri of Popery and Terry (Idle Speculations) nominated me for Best Church Militant blog.

I don't deserve either nomination, but would like you to vote for me anyway. Otherwise I shall sulk...

3 comments:

Gabriella said...

Done :)

I love your blog.
Haven't a clue who nominated me but certainly don't feel up to the standard of all the other nominations!

Cathy_of_Alex said...

I'll vote for you under Best Potpourri of Popery! If there was a category for Best Friend of Catholic Bloggers Across Oceans, Continents, Datelines and Equators you'd be a shoo in! :-)

Nod said...

Congratulations on your nomination and a good race.

You have some very nice pictures here. Hope to drop by from time to time to check it out.

Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...