Monday 14 September 2009

Still Alive, Still Blogging...

I don't seem to have much in the way of blogging time at the moment. However, today was the second anniversary of the Promulgation of Summorum Pontificum, and I sort of felt that I couldn't allow it to pass without comment of some sort...

The best comment is actually to be found by watching Fr. Tim's video...

We had an extra Mass in the parish this evening, in the Extraordinary Form, which was fortuitous.

It also happened to be the Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross... and, as Fr. Tim has a Relic of the True Cross, those of us present were able to venerate it.

I feel as if I've been crammed full of blessings... that sounds all wrong, but you know what I mean, I'm sure... My cup truly runneth over...

On that cheerful note, I'm off to bed. More soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...