Monday 9 February 2009

They've Got Me Pegged...

Yet another spookily accurate summary of what makes me tick... To show you how picky I could (can) be, I can tell you that the header on this one made me want to put up a photo of a baby goat...




You Were an Achieving Kid



When you were a kid, people often remarked on how mature you seemed. You acted quite adult.

You excelled at school, and you actually enjoyed it to a large extent. No one had to ask you to do your homework.



As a kid, you were probably a bit picky. You liked structure, schedules, and organization.

You had trouble being friends with regular kids. You probably were only friends with other serious children.


Twitch of the mantilla to Karen.

1 comment:

Fr.Ogs said...

..when I was at Junior School (back in the last Century... quite a way back in the last Century), if a pompous older child called us 'kids', as in 'You kids, go somewhere else!', we would unanswerably chant:
'I'm a kid, you're a Goat;
You stink, and I don't!'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...