Sunday 8 February 2009

How Did They Know I Am A Teacher?

Not a single question about my job, but the results seemed rather appropriate...



You Are a Red Pen



You have an eagle eye for detail, and this often means you end up finding mistakes in people's work.

You may seem quick to criticize or correct, but you think accuracy and truth is important.



You like to be involved in every project. You feel like you put the polishing touch on things.

You would make a good editor, detective, or accountant. When facts matter, you're the person to call on.


Twitch of the mantilla to the Ironic Catholic.

4 comments:

Vincenzo said...

"You Are a Red Pen"
Me too!

Marita said...

Me too!! Are there any other results.

Idle Rambler said...

And me! I'm curious as to what the other classifications are ... is anyone say, a stapler? or an eraser? I'm surprised I'm not correction fluid knowing the mistakes I make!

Mulier Fortis said...

Well, the Ironic Catholic is a calculator...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...