Monday 5 January 2009

First Blonde Joke Of The Year...

In my New Year's Resolutions, I said that I would limit my blonde jokes to one a month. So, this one is January's offering...

A blonde woman was seen standing by a coke machine. She put in a pound coin, pressed a button, and out came a bottle of coke. The blonde clapped her hands, jumped up and down, and then put in another pound. Once again, she pressed a button, and a bottle of coke was dispensed. She put in another pound, and repeated the process. Another bottle arrived.

A young man approached, and asked her if she would be finished with the machine any time soon.

"Not a chance!" replied the blonde, "I'm not leaving here until I stop winning!"

2 comments:

gemoftheocean said...

A POUND for a coke?! That IS dumb!

ukok said...

LMBFAO!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...