Tuesday 6 January 2009

Sad Demise of Orthfully Catholic

...The death of the blog, I hasten to point out, not the authors.

It seems that, after two years, the seminarians are hanging up their computer keyboards. I am very sorry to see the end of their blogging careers, though I am pleased to note that they have just stopped posting (with a comment in the most recent com-box to confirm their decision) rather than actually deleting their whole blog, and leaving the rest of us with dead links.

Be assured, chaps, that I'll be praying for you as you continue in your preparation for the priesthood... Don't stop visiting, and leave the odd comment just to let me know how you're getting on.

And I look forward to the invitation to your Ordinations... (hint, hint)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Sad to hear that Orthfully Catholic won't be posting any more-I enjoyed the blog.Hope it isn't due to pressure from elsewhere....

Orthfully Catholic said...

Thank you very much for this post and indeed for your prayers Mac!

Of course you are invited to our ordinations - they wouldn't be valid without the presence of the Blonde Womynpriest!

God Bless and be assured of our prayers also!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...