Friday 2 January 2009

New Year's Resolutions...

As Fr. Ray Blake has already pointed out, the New Year for Catholics started with the first Sunday of Advent. I have given up making New Year's resolutions, because most of them were chocolate-related (or lack-of-chocolate-related) and, with the Christmas surfeit of chocolate, they rarely lasted beyond January 2nd.

This year, however, I thought that a few blog-related resolutions might be in order.

1. I will endeavour to post at least once per day.
2. I will not post more than one blonde joke each month.
3. I will not post more than one cat post each fortnight.
4. I will restrict the use of the exclamation mark to genuine exclamations.

Any further suggestions for improvements of my blog gratefully received (via the com-box.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...