Saturday 6 January 2007

It's a Wind-Up... Ooops, Whinder-Up!


I'm sure that the only reason Fr Nicholas has put up the pictures of Fr Richard is as an excuse to rub our noses in the fact that the two of them are jetting off to the Eternal City. Apparently Fr Nicholas does not anticipate doing any blogging. He has obviously not heard of Internet Cafés...

...and Fathers, while you're out there, ahem, there's the little matter of postcards... (Don't worry, Fr Nicholas: Fr Richard will explain all! Otherwise I shall be having words when he gets back!)

...Papal Rosaries are also pretty neat!

;-)

3 comments:

Fr Nicholas said...

Regard this as a postcard 'in anticipation' - wish you were here, etc.

I'm afriad I take a rather rigorist attitude to holidays - and that means no internet cafes!

With assurance of prayers

Fr N

Anonymous said...

And I thought I was demanding when people go off to Rome! ;-)

(kidding)

Mulier Fortis said...

Dear Fr N,

Tell Fr R that he owes me at least one (proper) postcard (just say "renewal of vows")

But seriously, have a fabulous time. I'm very jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...