Wednesday 8 September 2010

Changes To The Blogroll...

The blogrolls have been getting longer and longer, as I keep discovering great blogs to add to them. At the moment, I have three - one for priests, one for British blogs (located in Britain, that is, not nationality) and one for Overseas Blogs.

I am loathe to divide blogs into Premier League and Lower Divisions because some blogs would never get a look in - you can figure out your own favourites. I might have to create some other categories, though, as the rolls are so long that it's difficult to keep track of everything.

With that in mind, I have been checking the blogroll links. Any blogs which haven't been updated in the past two months have been removed from my rolls. There is one exception so far - Ttony of The Muniment Room has just stopped blogging temporarily (I hope) until after the Holy Father's visit... He gets a homework extension until October.

Today I managed to review the Clerical and the British blogrolls. Later this week, I intend to get round to checking the Overseas blogs...

If you think that I have removed you from the roll unfairly, then leave me a message in the combox. I will review my decision. Please note, I do not put every blog I read in the blogroll. It is, after all, my blogroll, and this is a Catholic, family-friendly blog (I hope.)

5 comments:

Ttony said...

Thanks Miss!

Larry Denninger said...

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease keep me on your roll!! I'll try to be more "family friendly", I promise!

Mulier Fortis said...

Larry, you are definitely on the blogroll for the forseeable future, as I adore your blog.

What, however, you get out of being on my blogroll has me stumped, as I'm sure your hit rate is astronomical in comparison to my little blog.
;-)

Anonymous said...

Here are two more for your blog rolls:

http://extra-ordinarymonkeys.blogspot.com/

http://mantillawithme.blogspot.com/

Mulier Fortis said...

Grandma, having had a peek at both sites, I heartily approve. They have been added to the roll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...