Sunday 15 November 2009

Pining For The Fjords...

I was chatting to Leutgeb over a cup of tea this evening, when she mentioned fjords. I couldn't help exclaiming "Pining for the fjords??" in a silly voice, and proceeded to mutter things about dead parrots. The sketch here has been edited somewhat - the version I recall ends with the offer of a slug as a replacement.

"Does it talk?" asks Cleese.
"Errr... yeah!" is the reply from Palin.
To which Cleese says: "Right, I'll have that one then."

The ending in this clip is rather less satisfactory, but the main part is still good stuff...

2 comments:

Rob said...

But it's a Norwegian Blue! And is resting after a rather prolonged squawk. One of my all time favorites.

George said...

'Norwegian Blue'?????. Uhhhhh?

I thought this was the Parrot Sketch not the Cheeeeeze Sketch!!!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...