Saturday 27 December 2008

Visitors...

I'm feeling a little out of sorts this evening: nowhere near as ill as yesterday, but not feeling 100% better, and feeling restless. I'm hungry-ish, because, apart from a bacon sandwich after Mass and Benediction, (supplied by one of the mums taking her children to see the panto at the Parish Club) I haven't eaten anything other than a packet of crisps. Exploration of the cupboards has revealed plenty of supplies... but I haven't the energy to cook anything. It's too late to phone out for pizza... and I don't want pizza anyway. I had a hankering for sausages, but exploration of the fridge contents revealed that the sell-by date on the sausages was December 13th. As they're pork sausages, I really don't feel like playing food-poisoning roulette. I'm not even interested in chocolate...

So, to distract myself a little, I have been having a look at Sitemeter. I haven't checked for a while, so I thought I'd see where people are...

Most of my visitors are from the UK and from the US... hardly surprising, given that my blog is written in English. But I was also surprised to see that today I had a visitor from Gaza - "Palestinian Territory, Occupied Gaza" to be precise. Looking at the referral site, it seems that they called up an image of my Ikariam game via Google. I also had a visit from the Holy See (Sitemeter actually calls it that, and adds Vatican City State in brackets after it!) on Christmas Day!

Hallo also to visitors from Brazil, Poland, Germany, Slovakia, Spain, Belgium, Latvia, Canada, Argentina, Mexico, Qatar, Italy, Netherlands, Turkey, Austria, Portugal, Ireland, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, France, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Egypt, Romania, Colombia, the United Arab Emirates, Chile, Israel, Lebanon, and "unknown" (I have to confess to being very intrigued by the idea of an unknown country!!)

You're all very welcome, and please, leave the occasional message in the com-box, just to let me know where you're from and how you found my blog...

3 comments:

gemoftheocean said...

Chinese take out? Since you're not *all* that hungry, it wouldn't matter if you felt hungry again in two hours.

:-D

[But darn you, woman. Now I am RAVENOUS for a bacon sandwich.]

Mulier Fortis said...

Heheheheheh... unfortunately, the Chinese and Indian take-aways near me keep the same hours as the Pizza place!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, Mac. I have had the horrible bug too. :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...