Saturday 1 September 2007

It's A Quiet Day, So...

...with nothing much happening here at home (and with me trying to avoid the remaining housework) I thought I'd post another blonde joke...

A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman. "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV."

"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. "Darn, he recognized me," she thought.

So, she went for a complete disguise, haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, and then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman.
"I would like to buy this TV."

"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. Frustrated, she exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a blonde?"

"Because that's a microwave."

1 comment:

Anagnostis said...

Blonde takes her BMW to the garage, because it keeps overheating. She calls back to collect it, and asks the mechanic what the problem was. He shrugs. "Crap in the radiator".

"Oh" she says. "How often are you supposed to do that?"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...