Tuesday 28 August 2007

A View To A Cull...

Heheheheh... couldn't resist the play on words. But seriously... I decided that the blogrolls were getting to be slightly cumbersome. I have been through the lists, and have ruthlessly deleted any blog which hadn't been posting recently. I was tempted to be even more ruthless, and remove any blog which hadn't recently posted anything of interest to me personally, but then decided that might be a bit foolish - as all of the blogs on my roll have posted at least one item of interest in the past, and they probably would again...

However, if I have deleted your blog, and you think this is unfair, just let me know, and I'll consider re-instating you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just voted you an award...Mac how come the sisters don't wear veils..i personally think it's a shame...they didn't reply to me when i asked them..

Paulinus said...

I'll be back...

Anonymous said...

You better not have deleted me! ;-p

I will be posting on September 1st.

JamesP said...

I'm sure my blog was never there but it should be...

www.lovingit.co.uk

PBXVI said...

Phew!!!! I made it past the Mulier Inquisition! Do I get a Tee-shirt or something for this???

Mulier Fortis said...

j.preece - you are absolutely right. I have taken the necessary steps to remedy this shocking omission!
;-)

PBXVI - no T-shirt... a Hail Mary, perhaps!

Paulinus said...

OT Mac but these you must see. Have a bucket close by for the inevitable emesis:
BBC Jersey on Loud and Clear

Crispian's fiefdom on Loud and Clear

Clifton Diocese on Loud and Clear

More Clifton Diocese on Loud and Clear

Banner Making, home-made stoles and Prayer Trees. Great.

Mulier Fortis said...

Paulinus, I am not sure I can bear to look... the words "Crispian" and "Clifton Diocese" are more than enough!

ali mata said...

wow! I survived the "blog-cleaning-up"... I thought that might be the reason for my all-time-low count of visitors, but I guess I'll have to look for the reason somewhere else... ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...