Sunday, 17 June 2007

Happy Birthday ! Ma Beck, who's had one heck of a year.

(...and no, I'm not trying to suggest anything about your age by including lots of candles!)

BTW, I bet it doesn't taste half as good as those pound cakes you sent Fr Tim... (one of which I managed to snaffle for my renewal of vows - it was delicious !!)


Ma Beck said...

Awwww, thanks, Mac!
It really IS my birthday over in England right now.

(Unfortunately, I have to wait another hour here to celebrate.)

The love of Jesus said...

That's some cake!

Mark said...

Happy Birthday, Ma!
Many happy returns!

Ma Beck said...


Ttony said...

Do you realise that Ma Beck recommends a restaurant in the United States where they offer Chips with Gravy as a starter?

How can I persuade them that Chicago is where I need to go next time I travel to the US?

Ma Beck said...

Is this something I should try?
Fine, I admit it.
I'm intrigued.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...