Wednesday 23 May 2007

Quick Prayer Request

If you have a spare minute, I'd really appreciate a prayer or two Thursday and Friday: job hunting! While you're at it, I notice that Fr. Ray's father is unwell, and Fr. Zuhlsdorf has asked for prayers for a private intention...

(The picture, by the way, is of St. Gemma Galgani. She's been mentioned a few times on Fr. Tim's blog, and I'm reading her biography, so when a Google Image Search on the saints in prayer threw this picture out, I figured that a nod was as good as a wink... )

...And I've just spotted that Esther has asked for prayers for her grandmother, Juanita, and the Catholic Warrior, PBXVI asked for prayers for his grandmother as well...

4 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you so much Mac. You are very kind to do this for my grandma.

Cathy said...

You got it, Mac!
:)

Anonymous said...

Sure i'll spare a minute Mac!

God bless & good luck..

PBXVI said...

Hey thanks a lot for posting this with a link to my prayer request! Greatly appriciated... I'll say some prayers for you tonight too! God Bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...