Wednesday 23 May 2007

Latest On The Consultation...

Ummm. I think my last email to the HFEA must have struck a nerve. I received a reply today to the first one:
Thanks for your interest in attending the event on the 26th June from
6pm-8pm. The event will be held in central London and we will send you
further details, the venue and a map nearer the time.

Best wishes

And then to the second:
Dear Miss McLernon

Apologies for not responding sooner. It has taken us a while to get on
to this event as we have been doing a number of different events for
this project up to now.

I hope you received my email. We will send you further details, the
venue and a map in due course.

Best wishes

Funny how both replies arrived after I left a message on the answerphone... Oh, and the "number of different events" appears to include telling the Government to go ahead with the hybrids... but they're still "consulting," of course.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...