Wednesday 2 May 2007

Another View Of Lourdes

Combining two of my favourite blogging subjects: the Classical Rite Mass and Lourdes...


Fr. Paul found this photo of Mass at the 12th Station of the Cross in his father's collection. (Jesus dies on the Cross) Unfortunately, I won't be able to try and take a similar shot: the Espéluges Hill, where the Stations are located, is just too steep for my poor old knee... or rather, going up is hard work, but possible; the descent at the end is treacherous.

2 comments:

Stephen Wikner said...

One thing Lourdes isn't short of, if my memory serves me correctly, is wheel chairs. You're going with a group, right? You need to get to the top of a hill. Need I say more?

Mulier Fortis said...

LOL... but really, the hairpin bends on the way down!! No way would I take a wheelchair...

(there is a new Stations of the Cross which is especially for anyone unable to manage the hill, so I'll stick to that!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...