Saturday 5 May 2007

Another Uber-Blogger To Add To The List...

Yet another multi-blog blogger... but this time I don't feel so inadequate by comparison! Coffee Wife has a main blog, called The Walled Garden. Her second blog is devoted to her wedding and honeymoon, so isn't a current one. I love the title though: My Orcadian Wedding. Coffee Wife had the excellent taste to marry a Scot (did I mention that my father was a Scot?) which is why she ended up in the Orkneys (I think I got that right) despite being American!

5 comments:

Michelle Therese said...

Hello! I need your help. Over the past couple of weeks I've been blogging about some serious issues and slowly but surely I've become locked out of my own blog. Now I cannot get logged on - even when I log in to post comments on someone else's blog. There's no explanation and no one can fix the problem so I'm asking for prayers. Please feel free to post prayers at my blog in the comments so that maybe the word will get out - since I can't post I can't ask for help on my own blog! Thanks so much for your help and God bless! -Michelle Therese
www.thewalledgarden.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Some great blogs here of late, thanks for sharing. Regarding the St. Therese of Lisieux issue on in your previous comments. Why not try to read the book called 'The Trial of St. Therese of Lisieux' you will see a very different side to Therese, she was very much a Mulier Fortis like yourself. Anne

a thorn in the pew said...

I love coffee wife and I admit I am getting NO WORK done looking at her most excellent wedding blog. Sigh....must get back to work :(

Michelle Therese said...

What is a Mulier Fortis?

Mulier Fortis said...

Mulier fortis = Latin for strong woman

The phrase is found in Ecclesiasticus 26:2 where it is translated (in the Douay-Rheims) as "a virtuous woman"

It is also used in an antiphon for one of the Hours, or possibly a Mass, for Our Lady - I can't remember where exactly...

It was suggested as a blog title by my SD...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...